Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: The best Super 8 sites on the net

  1. #1
    Inactive Member tomuarts's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    Hey guys, I was just wondering what are the best Super 8 websites on the net. Can you please tell me a couple of really good ones so I can check them out. Thanks!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 56films's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2000
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    why this one of course!
    check out the 8mm metdirectory it is quite good! http://lavender.fortunecity.com/lavender/569/

    or try this links page: http://www.chemie.unibas.ch/~pfluger/s8links.html

    hope this helps!

    56films
    will e.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member NTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2000
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have been strategically bunking off work ever since I got my super 8 camera to check out super 8 sites for hot tips. Just so my time was not wasted here are some good sites:
    www.super8filmaker.com www.super8filmaking.com www.stopmotionanimation.com (self explanatory-not really s8 though) http://www.gslis.utexas.edu/~sshort/super8.html http://lavender.fortunecity.com/lavender/569/

    The last one has LOADS of links to other super 8 sites.

    I hope my hard work can benefit someone else too!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •